Industry Leaders to Speak at Wood Mackenzie’s Solar & Energy Storage Summit 2023Toledo Admin
LONDON and HOUSTON and SINGAPORE, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The solar and energy storage industries in North America continue to be catapulted forward by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and the transition to a clean energy future.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert analysts and industry leaders to hear how governments, companies and investors are mapping growth in the context of the IRA at the Solar & Energy Storage Summit at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on June 21-22.
As well as exclusive presentations from Wood Mackenzie experts and a top-tier speaker line-up, including representatives from EnerVenue, Hecate Energy, Norton Rose Fulbright and the US Department of Energy, the in-person conference provides the opportunity to connect with leading grid-scale utilities, commercial & industrial solar and energy storage developers, state, and federal policy makers as well as regulators, financiers and solar module and battery manufacturers.
Key themes on the agenda include:
- Continuing to build a productive policy environment for solar and energy storage as we move forward with the transition
- Growth and outlook for US-based solar manufacturing
- Impacts of supply chain constraints on solar system pricing and equipment costs
- Domestic manufacturing to domestic content: What is required to nurture the development of a thriving localized storage component supply chain?
- Opportunities and challenges for long-duration energy storage implementation
The Solar & Energy Storage Summit will hear from leading experts from across the industry, including:
- Abigail Hopper, President & CEO, at the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Dr. Becca Jones-Albertus, Director, Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) at the US Department of Energy
- Kim Gupta, Chief Supply Officer at EnerVenue
- Keith Martin, Co-Head of Projects, United States at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Fazli Qadir, Chief Technology Officer & Executive Vice President, EPC at Hecate Energy
- Aaron Bates, Chairman & CEO at Toledo Solar
- Martin Pochtaruk, President at Heliene
- Eric White, Founder at Dividend Finance
- Michael Kleinberg, Head of Department, Energy Storage and Emerging Technologies at DNV
- Colin Caufield, Vice President of Sales at Soltec Trackers
To reserve your place at Wood Mackenzie’s Solar & Energy Storage Summit or for further information, please click on this link.
For further information please contact Wood Mackenzie’s media relations team:
+44 330 174 7486
+1 630 881 6885
+44 330 124 9400
+44 330 174 7267
The Big Partnership (UK PR agency)
You have received this news release from Wood Mackenzie because of the details we hold about you. If the information we have is incorrect you can either provide your updated preferences by contacting our media relations team. If you do not wish to receive this type of email in the future, please reply with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject header.
About Wood Mackenzie
Wood Mackenzie is a trusted source of commercial intelligence for the world’s natural resources sector. We empower customers to make better strategic decisions, providing objective analysis and advice on assets, companies and markets. For more information, visit: www.woodmac.com or follow us on Twitter @WoodMackenzie
WOOD MACKENZIE is a trademark of Wood Mackenzie Limited and is the subject of trademark registrations and/or applications in the European Community, the USA, and other countries around the world.
To read full article click HERE